Wednesday, September 09, 2009

A walk around my new home

I went on a walk one afternoon and decided to capture some of my surroundings to share with those I love! As pretty and lovely as the area looks, the people are so much more. I cannot believe how welcoming they have been and their never-ending support for me here. It reminds me of my lovely friends and family at home. I miss and love you all.
Welcome to Boothstown, Manchester



Here we are walking down the road on the way to my home...notice the cars driving on the left! Still a little different for me! I forget sometimes...not a good thing to forget!


Here is my road! And my house number...haha.

More to come..I know there are not many here but it's a glimpse into my life! A wonderful, undeserving life that I am so grateful and thankful for. God is so good. :)

No comments: