Monday, September 28, 2009

Running

I just had the most amazing run today. It had been way too long since my last run and I forgot how connected I feel to God when I run. So I was running along this road to my church and one of my favorite songs came on my ipod. Keri Noble sings, "If no one will listen if you decide to speak. If no one is left, standing after the bombs explode. If no one wants to look at you, for what you really are, I will be here still." How true is that though, no matter what happens, where you are, what you have gone through, God is always there. He has been here with me since I left, been ever so present in my life and those around me. I have been reading little devos every night and morning, and they all accentuate on finding His Peace. That has been a big part of my spiritual focus so far; finding God's peace and being still. It's amazing how peaceful God can make me...how my worries and fears can be taken away.

Also, I added a flickr account so you can look at more photos, I will try to keep updating them! Love you all.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Love it, Amanda. It's so true.