Monday, March 15, 2010

Holiday!



I just spend 5 days on holiday...in ITALY! It is a beautiful place..a different kind of world, with no cars and all the hustle bustly that goes with them! Everywhere you go is either by foot or by boat and it is lovely! The peaceful atmosphere was just what I needed..time to relax and enjoy the company. I met Darin there and it was so wonderful to see him!! We were able to travel to some neighbouring islands, walk ages getting lost around San Marco, eat LOADS of pizza and pasta..and he was even able to experience eating a bass...completely whole...sick. OH and we witnessed Venice under flooding and a snowstorm! Who would have thought!?



If you ever get the chance to go to Italy, I would definitely say you should go! It is a place like no other and I am so grateful that I had the opportunity to experience it. It has definitely added more to the travel itch I already have!

Now I am back to work...some exciting things going on soon are:

-Soccer Sunday this coming Sunday - an afternoon at the Soccer Dome with the youth, playing football! Should be a great time.

-Big Breakfast the following Sunday, 28th of March. This is for our older 2 youth clubs, a time for us to have a meal, go to church together and then play some fun games.

-Good Friday service and activities for the youth

-Easter Special service!!

-DAD VISITS!!!! London here we come! :)


Peace to you. <><

No comments: