Sunday, August 01, 2010

Hardest week of my life.

Hello friends and family,
I am getting ready to make the transition back to the States. This week has been absolutely chock-a-block full of saying goodbyes, having bon voyage get togethers, unwrapping presents, writing cards and shedding a few tears (a few more that a few...) I am realising reality of leaving these people that I love, and dealing with it the best I can. I am very excited to see all of you though, will need to make plans to visit, talk and call you. I leave in a day and a bit, on Tuesday at 8:55 am England time, so almost 3am your time. I will get in at 7 pm US time on Tuesday. Looking forward to it but dreading the last goodbyes here as well. It's hard to leave such a strong, warm, welcoming community. But I just thank God for them and for the blessing they have been in my life. I am lucky to have been able to be with them for 11 months. I love you all.
peace.

No comments: