Monday, May 17, 2010

Activities

A new week. A busy week. We are getting ready for another X Force night on Friday. We will be talking about perseverance...and I am no longer in the weekly play...I unfortunately got killed last week, I was being "Stephen" in the week we talked about Stoning Stephen. But very excited to plan for this night! Big event on Sunday, the Family Fun Run. I am extremely nervous for the event, but pray that it will go smoothly and we will get a good number of people. The last thing I will be working on this week are the 2 camps we are running come June 1-4. One is the drama camp and the other the sport camp. We are needing to finish everything and make all our final plans. I am very excited but will be even more once we get things more figured out.

Hope you all have a wonderful week...
Peace and Love.
A.

No comments: